3D Acrylic LED Boards
The world of signs isn’t flat anymore. Because any shape or letter can be formed into a three-dimensional object, you can present your company with signs that literally stand out from the crowd as three-dimensional works of art.
You can choose from a variety of sign letters and 3D outdoor lettering from Sign & Display Advertising. Sign & Display Advertising’s signage solutions are unique in that they assist you to improve your company’s brand image by providing high-quality signage that makes your business more noticeable and adds to its brand value.
They have a more premium appearance than typical glow signboards, and they’re far more stable and use a lot less power than an older collection. Acrylic 3D Letters are available in a variety of customized options for a wide range of applications. The 3D letter is very elegant, and one of the best ways to present 3D building numbers and 3D brand names in a stylish manner that can help to improve the outlook. Dimensional letters are an excellent way to promote your business!
Eye-Catching Shop Boards to Impress Customers and Encourage Them to Visit Your Store.
3D acrylic LED boards are:
- Less maintenance
- Single letters can be up to 3 metres long.
- There are numerous material types to choose from
- Illumination is a low-cost, high-efficiency option
- Waterproof and high durability
Why 3D Acrylic Boards?
Many customers make purchase decisions and judgments based on first impressions in the consumer and retail shop industries. That is precisely why shopping malls are so glamorous and appealing. Shopfronts, building facades, and storefronts are all meant to encourage potential customers to visit.
With the large range of signboards available, one may select an acrylic glow sign board that reflects the personality of the business. The perfect option can also set the ideal tone and mood for more conducive business dealings.
The best type of shop board for your Business:
- A business owner can choose between lit and a non-lit board.
- He can create a sign in which the letters and logos are three-dimensional and made of materials such as acrylic or metal.
- Alternatively, two-dimensional shop signs with the matter printed on a flat sheet vinyl or flex are available.
What Materials Are Used in Modern 3D Shop Boards?
Three main components are common in all signs:
The base of the board:
This is in the shape of a metal box with a frame. For this base, Raghudigitals employs a material known as ACP – Aluminum Composite Panel.
The letters or logos are installed on top of the base:
These letters are typically made of acrylic, a glowing glass-like plastic sheet.
The light components are embedded within the letters:
The light components in the baseboard give the previously stated acrylic letters color and light effects.
Advantages of 3D Acrylic LED Board:
- Choose from ten premium shop-sign options.
- Built with cutting-edge materials such as acrylic, LEDs, and ACP
- 3D form-factor for emphasizing your logos and business name
- Customers will be drawn in by the distinctive LED glow
- Fabrication and on-site installation are among the services provided from start to finish.
- An investment that will pay off handsomely in terms of visibility.
We have expertise in providing an exclusive range of LED 3D Letter Signage to our esteemed clients at rock bottom prices. Our entire product line is available in a variety of shapes, sizes, dimensions, and other specifications. According to market trends, these letters are precisely engineered using cutting-edge technology and the highest quality raw materials. Furthermore, we provide these products in high-quality packaging to ensure safe delivery.
Along with the ability to conform to any shape and design, these letters can also be fitted with LED lighting to enhance the aesthetic appeal of the signage. If you need a quote, please send us your letters and design, as well as your size requirements, and we will have a representative create a customized quote for you.
Check it out: Different Types of Sign Boards That Are Beneficial For Your Business